INVISALIGN PERKS: ADULT EDITION
As an adult, if you’re faced with the choice of living with mildly crooked teeth versus navigating your daily life with a mouth full of metal braces for a couple of years, there’s a good chance you’d settle for crooked teeth.
After all, who wants to deal with little pieces of spinach stuck in your brackets? And who has the time for the monthly tightening sessions at the orthodontist that take you away from work?
Here’s the good news. You don’t have to choose between traditional braces or crooked teeth. There is another option: Invisalign. A high-tech, hyper-personalized alternative to braces that offers adults – and teens – a real alternative to traditional braces that still gives you the health and aesthetic benefits of having straight teeth. No hassle necessary.
When you choose Invisalign, your orthodontist will schedule an appointment to explain the process and take a digital scan or impressions of your teeth. Those are used to create a computerized treatment plan, as well as the aligners you’ll wear throughout your treatment. Once you receive your aligners, you’ll see the benefits right away:
- They’re invisible. As the name implies, Invisalign is virtually invisible. You can wear your clear Invisalign aligners throughout your day, and no one will even notice you’re wearing them. So you can sit in a meeting, teach a class, even go on a date without feeling self-conscious about your braces.
- You’ll save time. After your initial visit, Ortho South will create and deliver your aligners all at once. So while you transition from one aligner to the next each week – and your teeth slowly move accordingly – you don’t have to visit the orthodontist each week or even each month. Also, an average visit only lasts 5 to 10 minutes with Invisalign and up to 30 minutes or longer with traditional braces.
- Eat whatever you want. Because Invisalign aligners are easily removed to eat, you avoid the dietary restrictions that traditional braces can require. No need to avoid the nuts and seeds that can get caught in braces or the hard foods that might break brackets or snap wires.
- Brush and floss as usual. With no wires or brackets, you have easy access to brush and floss your teeth as usual. You won’t need any elaborate, special tools to keep your teeth clean…simply remove your aligners and brush away!
- Finish faster. In addition to all the other benefits of Invisalign over traditional braces, this simple, invisible solution can be up to twice as fast as traditional metal or clear braces. You’ll change aligners each week and see progress with each new adjustment.
Don’t cheat yourself out of the benefits of a healthy, straight smile. With Invisalign, you can skip the hassles of traditional braces and still enjoy:
- healthier teeth and gums
- a confidence-building smile
- reduced headaches caused by misaligned teeth
- unnecessary wear and tear on teeth
You don’t have to feel like an awkward middle-schooler to have beautiful, straight teeth. Contact Ortho South today to schedule a consultation to see if Invisalign is right for you. Then you can get started on your path to a healthy smile right away.