Only the best for you and your smile using Our Technology
No Goop. No Gag. No Worries!
The Element scanner system (powered by iTero®) digitally captures the contours of your teeth, providing an accurate, goop-free digital orthodontic scan in just minutes!
During the scan process, you can breathe and swallow as normal or even pause the process if you need to sneeze (or want to ask a question).
View 3D scans onscreen Immediately.
Visualize how your teeth may look after Invisalign treatment is completed.
iTero® Smile Outcome Simulator
Have you ever wondered what your smile would look like with straight teeth? With this new smile simulator technology from Invisalign® and iTero®, you can instantly see your future smile and teeth! Come in for your personal, customized FREE Smile Simulation and get your best smile ever!
“This iTero is absolutely awesome. I never thought I would see the day where we could do everything we do without a single impression. This technology alleviates patients fear regarding a goopy impression tray in their mouth. Acquiring great dental images and models will never be the same.” -Dr. Boggan
We use a Spectralase VIII 980 diode laser for a variety of soft tissue procedures. Diode laser treatment provides many benefits for patients receiving orthodontic care, including:
- Allows safe, fast and efficient incisions with minimal bleeding.
- Pressure-less procedure that requires no suturing.
We use lasers for the following treatments:
- Aesthetics gingival re-countouring or sculpting (Gingivoplasty or Gingivectomy)
- Exposure of Unerupted Teeth
- Treatment of Ulcers (Aphthous) and Fever Blisters (cold sores).
How the Diode Laser can Help You.
Use for Ideal Bracket Placement If your gums haven’t receded properly, or if a tooth is erupting slower than expected, a laser can be used to remove excess tissue and reveal more tooth surface to place a bracket or prepare for Invisalign. Exposure of Unerupted Teeth (or Impacted Teeth) Impactions refer to teeth that haven’t erupted properly through the gums. By using laser treatment, we can assist a tooth’s eruption without the need to wait for months for the tooth to erupt on its own. Aesthetic Gingival Re-contouring and Sculpting Following the completion of Invisalign treatment or the removal of your braces, Dr. Boggan may recommend re-contouring your gum line to maximize the aesthetics of your smile. Aesthetic gingival re-contouring is a procedure to reshape the gum line to improve the aesthetics of your smile (by exposing more of your teeth). Dr. Boggan will use a laser to remove excess gum tissue around the upper teeth to make them look longer. If the gum line is uneven, aesthetic gingival re-contouring can also sculpt the gum line to produce a more symmetrical, balanced smile. Fever Blisters (Stop Fever Blisters Before They Start) With the use of laser treatment, if you get treatment as soon as you feel a tingling (in most cases) the laser will prevent the fever blister from breaking out. If the fever blister has already broken out, laser treatment can be used to make the fever blister quickly disappear. After treatment, fever blisters will occur less and less. Treatment takes only minutes and is completely pain free. Causes/Facts about Fever Blisters:
- Caused by herpes simplex virus type 1 (HSV-1).
- The virus is passed from person to person by saliva or by skin contact.
- After the first infection, the virus remains dormant in the nerves of your face.
- In some people, the virus becomes active from time to time, and a fever blister appears.
- Stress (mental and emotional) can lead to an outbreak.
- Illness, trauma to the lips or sun exposure can lead to an outbreak.
- Sometimes there’s no known reason.
Come see Dr. Boggan for your laser treatment.
The secret of SureSmile® is its revolutionary technology. SureSmile was developed specifically for digital orthodontic treatment:
- A 3-D model of your teeth allows your bite to be seen from any angle.
- Dr. Boggan uses SureSmile computer simulations to determine the best treatment plan.
- A unique, one-of-a-kind prescription is developed specifically for you by Dr. Boggan.
- SureSmile calculates the most efficient movement for each tooth, to create the beautiful, healthy smile you’ve always wanted – this is precision never before possible.
- Instead of Dr. Boggan bending an archwire by hand, a SureSmile wire is custom-shaped by a SureSmile robot.
- When the wire is inserted, each tooth moves directly to the prescribed position.
SureSmile allows for precise teeth movement that enables great results with a much shorter treatment time. How SureSmile® Works